VOICE ACTING -- Not just your voice . . . a business and a career
- Step One is voice acting lessons to prepare you for a highly competitive industry.
- Step Two is recording professionally-produced quality demos to distribute and showcase your talent.
- Step Three: tell the world you have arrived! BIG VOICE Productions will show you how to market your talent!
Learn What It Takes
Discover how to get the competitive edge on auditions. Discern exactly what the producer / client needs from you. Find your "MONEY VOICE"! You'll learn how to get the most out of your voice with techniques to win the audition and WOW the client!
Learn From One Of The Best
Ron Allan's credentials in the Voice-Over business stretch over two decades, across the country, to a wide variety of voice work and with the countless Voice Talent he has trained. You've heard his voice on radio stations in Michigan, Ohio, and West Virginia on:
- Smooth Jazz WJZA 103.5/104.3 Columbus, Ohio
- WFCO 90.9 FM
- WVAH TV-FOX11, Charleston, WV
- MyRDC & CW22, WLFL, Raleigh, NC
- CSN: Columbus Sports Network
. . . and on hundreds of radio and TV ads and industrial narrations like WG Grinders, The Christian Blue Pages, APCO, AEP, Wendy's, Hallmark, and Columbus Injury & Rehab Centers.
BIG VOICE Productions, LLC.
110 N. High Street, Suite 201 Gahanna, OH 43230
Click here to go to that page that had the really cool fading graphics!